Skip to Main Content

Office of the Registrar


The Office of the Registrar maintains the academic records for current students and alumni of Columbus State University.

How Long a Record is Retained . . .

Courses taken, grades assigned, and degrees earned at CSU become part of the student's permanent academic record. Other academic documentation and correspondence are retained by the Registrar for seven years after the student's last term of enrollment at CSU.

Printable request forms

All completed forms may be scanned and emailed to

You need Adobe Acrobat ReaderĀ® to view these request forms.

Academic Renewal Request Form

Appeal to Walk Early in Commencement (PDF)

Audit a course (PDF)

Address/Data Change

Data changes (address, telephone number) for students enrolled since Fall 1998 are made online via Banner SIS in MyCSU.

Directory Information Non-Disclosure Form

Enrollment Verification (PDF)

FERPA Authorization Form (PDF)

Grade Appeal (PDF)

Letter of Non Attendance

Major Change Form - Online Change Directions (PDF) - requests received after drop/add will be processed for the next semester.

Name & Social Security Number change (PDF)

Any student wishing to change their name and/or social security number must submit this form to the Data Entry Department with the appropriate documentation.

Request Copy of Immunization Record

Request for Replacement Diploma (PDF)

Roll Correction Form (PDF)

Transcript Request

Transient Permission (PDF)

If you are a CSU student planning to enroll temporarily at another institution and return to CSU, you must complete the CSU Transient Permission Form. Print the form. Write clearly. Complete all areas entitled To Be Completed By Student. Deliver the form, along with a list of CSU courses that you plan to take at the other institution, to the department chair of your major. Ask your department chair to sign and deliver the completed form to the Office of the Registrar, which will verify the student information and mail the form to the institution designated on the form and a copy to you.