The Office of the Registrar maintains the academic records for current students and alumni of Columbus State University.
How Long a Record is Retained . . .
Courses taken, grades assigned, and degrees earned at CSU become part of the student's permanent academic record. Other academic documentation and correspondence are retained by the Registrar for seven years after the student's last term of enrollment at CSU.
PDF or Online Forms
All completed PDF forms may be scanned and emailed to Registrar@ColumbusState.edu.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader® to view these request forms.
- Academic Renewal Request Form
- Directory Information Non-Disclosure Form
- Enrollment Verification (PDF)
- Exception Petition (appeal university, program, or course requirement)
- FERPA Authorization (PDF)
- Grade Appeal of F
- Grade Appeal of WF or W
- In-session Medical/Hardship/Military Withdrawal
- Immunization Record Copy
- Letter of Non Attendance
- Request for Replacement Diploma (PDF)
- Roll Correction Form (PDF)
Forms for Current Students (MyCSU)
Note: All of the following forms are located in MyCSU after clicking on the Student Records tab.
- Address/Data Change
- Appeal to Walk Early in Commencement
- Audit a Course
- FERPA Authorization Form
- Graduation Application
- Undergraduate Major Change Form
- Declare new major, add second major/minor/certificate
- Requests received after drop/add will be processed for the next semester.
- Graduate major changes must be requested through the Office of Admissions
- Name Change
- Any student wishing to change their name and/or social security number must submit this form to the Data Entry Department with the appropriate documentation.
- Transcript Request
- Transient Permission Request (temporary enrollment at another institution)