Columbus State University is offering transcripts in PDF format. Students can send PDF transcripts to any valid email address (another college or university, third-party recipient or themselves). Current students, former students and alumni can request a PDF transcript online anytime and from virtually anywhere using the Credentials System.
PDF transcripts are official transcripts. If you need your transcript quickly it is highly recommended that you choose the PDF option, as it can take up to 10 business days from the day your order is completed for you to receive a transcript sent via 1st class mail. However, please be aware that when sending a PDF transcript to yourself, it cannot then be forwarded to a different email address. Forwarding a PDF transcript makes it unofficial. If your transcript is going to a third party, you should have it sent directly to their email address, this ensures that the transcript will still be considered an official University document.
PDF transcripts are $10.00 each, payment must be made by debit or credit card unless paid by cash or check in person. Credentials, Inc. is the vendor which Columbus State University contracts with to provide official PDF transcripts through an encrypted and secure service. For customer service, please contact Credentials, Inc. at (847) 716-3005.
Many professional application services (such as LSAC, AMCAS, & SOPHAS) accept PDF transcripts from Columbus State University. Please see the full list of participating services below:
- AADSAS - Associated American Dental Schools Application Service
- AMCAS - American Medical College Application Service
- APPIC - Association of Psychology Postdoc Internship Center
- ADEA - PASS Amer. Dental Education Assoc. Postdoc App Supp. Svc.
- AHCAS - Allied Health Centralized Application Service
- CASPA - Application Service Physician’s Assistants
- CSDCAS - Communication Science & Disorders Application Service
- DHCAS - ADEA Dental Hygiene Centralized Application Service
- DICAS - Dietetic Internship Central Application System
- HAMPCAS - Healthcare Admin, Mgmt. & Policy Centralized App Svc.
- LSAC - Law School Admission Council
- NDCAS - Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Application Service
- NURSINGCAS - Nursing's Centralized Application Service
- OPCAS - Orthotics & Prosthetics Application Service
- OPTOMCAS - Optometry Centralized Application Service
- OTCAS - Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service
- PHARMCAS - Pharmacy College Application Service
- PTCAS - Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service
- SOPHAS - Schools of Public Health Application Service
- VMCAS - American Veterinary Medical Colleges